Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello Third Trimester!

So, today marks the 27 week point and my official entry into the third trimester!

27 week belly pic :-)

The good news is: only 13 more weeks until we get to meet our baby girl.

The bad news: those 13 weeks are going to be filled with 100+ degree days!

I was watching the weather this morning and our meteorologist made a point to let us know that we’ve already topped 100 degrees 5 times since May, that it will be 99-100+ degrees every day for the next 7 days, and that usually our first day above 100 doesn’t happen until after July 5th – so we should gear ourselves up for a hot, hot summer. Fun. I guess I won’t be leaving the house for the next 13 weeks! 

2 comments:

  1. You look great, Ricci! Cute top.
    I've been enjoying the blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete