|Rumparooz Lux Print|
|The Itti Bitti Tutto that I received free with purchase from Kelly's Closet :-)|
I think I've done a fairly reasonable job of buying mostly gender neutral diapers (so we can re-use them if/when we decide to have a second child), but lately I have not been able to resist buying a few adorable girlie diapers!!
I can't wait to see these cute prints on our baby girl's fluffy bottom!
Only 10 more weeks to go!
Monday I had my 30 week appointment (just a few days early). Baby girl sounded amazing...and momma is doing well. Doc said I had a "perfect 30 week belly" - whatever that means!
I seriously cannot believe that I only have 10 more weeks to go. It is going to be here so soon! I was just thinking through the next few weekends and I realized that time is absolutely about to start flying by. Here's why:
- this weekend = July 4 (lake, family, etc.)
- July 10 = baby shower (for a friend who is due Sept 4)
- July 16 = baby shower (for me, just close friends)
- July 24 = baby shower (for me, in-laws side of the family)
- July 30 = wedding (brother-in-law)
- Aug 7 = baby shower (for me, my side of the family)
- Aug 13 = baby shower (for a friend, who is due Oct 9)
Then it's just a few more weeks until baby girl arrives! And technically she can come any time after August 19th, since 36 weeks is considered full-term. Wow.